Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Renaming the modified scene wipes all the unsaved content from it
1. Create a new project
2. Add a GameObject to the scene
3. Without saving beforehand, rename the scene
Expected result: No dialog shown and scene renamed
Actual result: dialog window shows up with two choices ( Reload and Ignore ), Reload choice wipes the unsaved content
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform