Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Reloading a bundle after unloading it with AssetBundle.Unload in the same frame causes read error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open scene "1" and press play
- The console outputs "AsyncUploadManager: Failed to close file archive" at this point
Expected result: reloading a bundle after unloading it with AssetBundle.Unload in the same frame should not cause read error
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b3, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Jul 29, 2020 06:48
Reproduced in 2019.4 LTS version. iOS build. For every new release, you guys should make sure other issues don't come back again, please.
Jul 08, 2020 08:41
Reproduced in 2019.3.4f1, Android build.
Jan 07, 2020 14:04
Reproduced in 2018.4.11f1, iOS build.
Jun 01, 2019 08:38
i load and unload ab in the same frame still had this problem.
2018.4.1f1 LTS version