Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Reimport all launches the most recently opened project
1. Create a new project (Lets name it "First project").
2. Create another project with another editor instance (Lets name it "Second project").
3. Press Assets/Reimport All for the first project.
Expected result: The first project will be launched.
Actual result: The second project will be launched, a message appears informing that this project is already opened.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f4, 5.6.3p1, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
The asset pipeline is currently changing backend, this will be addressed a later time.