Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Regression] [Windows] Build does not play videos loaded from the Resources
1. Open the user-provided project
2. Build the project ensuring it is targeting .NET 4.6
3. Launch the Build
Desired outcome: The Build launches and intro videos are played.
Actual outcome: The Build launches with a blank screen.
Note: When enabling Development Build, Development console throws "WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36c4 while reading <...>" message.
Note: Only reproducible on Windows, could not reproduce the issue on macOS
Reproduced with 2017.2.0b5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a2, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with 2017.1.0p3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Could not test on 5.5 and 5.6 due to Console errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12