Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Regression] [Windows] Build does not play videos loaded from the Resources
1. Open the user-provided project
2. Build the project ensuring it is targeting .NET 4.6
3. Launch the Build
Desired outcome: The Build launches and intro videos are played.
Actual outcome: The Build launches with a blank screen.
Note: When enabling Development Build, Development console throws "WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36c4 while reading <...>" message.
Note: Only reproducible on Windows, could not reproduce the issue on macOS
Reproduced with 2017.2.0b5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a2, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with 2017.1.0p3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Could not test on 5.5 and 5.6 due to Console errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system