Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Regression] [Windows] Build does not play videos loaded from the Resources
1. Open the user-provided project
2. Build the project ensuring it is targeting .NET 4.6
3. Launch the Build
Desired outcome: The Build launches and intro videos are played.
Actual outcome: The Build launches with a blank screen.
Note: When enabling Development Build, Development console throws "WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36c4 while reading <...>" message.
Note: Only reproducible on Windows, could not reproduce the issue on macOS
Reproduced with 2017.2.0b5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a2, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with 2017.1.0p3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Could not test on 5.5 and 5.6 due to Console errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect