Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Regression] [Windows] Build does not play videos loaded from the Resources
1. Open the user-provided project
2. Build the project ensuring it is targeting .NET 4.6
3. Launch the Build
Desired outcome: The Build launches and intro videos are played.
Actual outcome: The Build launches with a blank screen.
Note: When enabling Development Build, Development console throws "WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36c4 while reading <...>" message.
Note: Only reproducible on Windows, could not reproduce the issue on macOS
Reproduced with 2017.2.0b5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a2, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with 2017.1.0p3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Could not test on 5.5 and 5.6 due to Console errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
- Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions