Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[Regression] UWP project fails to build under .Net Native tool chain in Visual Studio
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Change platform to UWP and Build
3. Open Visual Studio solution
4. Change Configuration to Debug x86
5. In project settings, Build section, mark "Compile with .Net Native tool chain" checkbox true
6. Build on Local Machine
Actual result: App fails to build with error "RHB0011: Internal error: 'pchTypeNameEnd == L'>"at'f:\dd\ndp\rh\src\tools\rhbind\makepdb.cpp:998"
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1p1
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3
Regression since: 2017.2.0p3
Fixed on: 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'