Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Regression] Updating color fields is noticeably slower in 2017.1
1. What happened
Updating color for an image shows visible lag. This works fine in 5.6.0p4.
See attached videos '56p4.mp4' and '2017.1p4.mp4' for comparison.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open scene '1'
- Select one of the 'vehicles' objects
- Change Color for 'Image' component or NormalColor for 'Button' component.
Notice how 2017.1 reacts much slower to the input.
Also, notice that Hierarchy is darkened during the update. This wasn't so in 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar