Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Regression] Updating color fields is noticeably slower in 2017.1
1. What happened
Updating color for an image shows visible lag. This works fine in 5.6.0p4.
See attached videos '56p4.mp4' and '2017.1p4.mp4' for comparison.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open scene '1'
- Select one of the 'vehicles' objects
- Change Color for 'Image' component or NormalColor for 'Button' component.
Notice how 2017.1 reacts much slower to the input.
Also, notice that Hierarchy is darkened during the update. This wasn't so in 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags