Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Regression] Texture Preview looks brighter in Linear color space
1. Open attached project (20210909_tes.zip)
2. Open _Texture_PreviewThumbnail scene
3. Hit play
4. Observe GameView
Expected: All three quad looks similar/the same.
Actual: The middle quad looks brighter. The middle quad is using AssetPreview.GetAssetPreview()
Select the texture and observe the thumbnail on top of Inspector, it also looks brighter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator