Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Regression] Texture Preview looks brighter in Linear color space
1. Open attached project (20210909_tes.zip)
2. Open _Texture_PreviewThumbnail scene
3. Hit play
4. Observe GameView
Expected: All three quad looks similar/the same.
Actual: The middle quad looks brighter. The middle quad is using AssetPreview.GetAssetPreview()
Select the texture and observe the thumbnail on top of Inspector, it also looks brighter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied