Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Regression] Texture Preview looks brighter in Linear color space
1. Open attached project (20210909_tes.zip)
2. Open _Texture_PreviewThumbnail scene
3. Hit play
4. Observe GameView
Expected: All three quad looks similar/the same.
Actual: The middle quad looks brighter. The middle quad is using AssetPreview.GetAssetPreview()
Select the texture and observe the thumbnail on top of Inspector, it also looks brighter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account