Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
[Regression] Standalone built game crashes when Direct3D12 is the first Graphics API while PC supports only Direct3D11
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "Test" Scene
2. Build game on Standalone
3. Launch game on Windows 7/10 with PC which does not support DirectX12
Expected: Standalone player should automatically detect that DX12 isn't available and switch to DX11 without issue
Actual Result: Standalone Player will Select DX12 (as reported in logs) but then still crash after showing white screen due to similar access violation issue.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Not reproduced with: 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p2
Regression since: 2017.2.0a3
Tested on win7
Note: Only launches successfully if forcing D3D11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted