Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Scripting Runtime Version didn't change from outside.
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add a c# script
3. Set Scripting Runtime Version to legacy (3.5)
4. Close editor
5. Copy ProjectSettings.asset and store it outside the project
7. Set Scripting Runtime Version to stable (4.x)
8. Close editor
9. Replace ProjectSettings/ProjectSettings.asset with the previous version of the file stored in step 5.
Actual result: Scripting Runtime Version didn't change from outside when you switch scripting runtimes from 3.5 to 4.x and vice versa we can't really change Scripting Runtime Version by just reading the ProjectSettings/ProjectSettings.asset file (e.g. using source control software), it always must be changed manually in PlayerSettings inside Unity Editor
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b10
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.2.0a4
Regression since: 2018.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU