Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Scripting Runtime Version didn't change from outside.
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add a c# script
3. Set Scripting Runtime Version to legacy (3.5)
4. Close editor
5. Copy ProjectSettings.asset and store it outside the project
7. Set Scripting Runtime Version to stable (4.x)
8. Close editor
9. Replace ProjectSettings/ProjectSettings.asset with the previous version of the file stored in step 5.
Actual result: Scripting Runtime Version didn't change from outside when you switch scripting runtimes from 3.5 to 4.x and vice versa we can't really change Scripting Runtime Version by just reading the ProjectSettings/ProjectSettings.asset file (e.g. using source control software), it always must be changed manually in PlayerSettings inside Unity Editor
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b10
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.2.0a4
Regression since: 2018.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2