Search Issue Tracker
[Regression] Playmaker Ecosystem Browser fails to search for certain strings
1. What happened
While trying out Playmaker's Ecosystem browser (https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W1181, https://github.com/jeanfabre/PlayMaker--Ecosystem--Browser), I've found that it won't search for a string containing 'ui' in it: ui, gui, ugui.
Search returns empty results.
This is a regression from 5.6.1f1 and earlier versions.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open 'Playmaker > Addons > Ecosystem > Ecosystem Browser' window
- Search for 'ugui'
---> 'No result'
There was a result in 5.6, 5.5, ...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object