Search Issue Tracker
[Regression] Playmaker Ecosystem Browser fails to search for certain strings
1. What happened
While trying out Playmaker's Ecosystem browser (https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W1181, https://github.com/jeanfabre/PlayMaker--Ecosystem--Browser), I've found that it won't search for a string containing 'ui' in it: ui, gui, ugui.
Search returns empty results.
This is a regression from 5.6.1f1 and earlier versions.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open 'Playmaker > Addons > Ecosystem > Ecosystem Browser' window
- Search for 'ugui'
---> 'No result'
There was a result in 5.6, 5.5, ...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string