Search Issue Tracker
NullReferenceException in MobileControlRig.EnableControlRig after switching platform in Editor
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project;
2. Go to BuildSettings (File -> Build Settings);
3. Select any other available platform (i.e. WebGL);
4. Click Switch Platform.
Platform is switched without errors.
UnityStandardAssets.CrossPlatformInput.MobileControlRig.EnableControlRig (Boolean enabled) (at Assets/Standard Assets/CrossPlatformInput/Scripts/MobileControlRig.cs:89)
UnityStandardAssets.CrossPlatformInput.MobileControlRig.CheckEnableControlRig () (at Assets/Standard Assets/CrossPlatformInput/Scripts/MobileControlRig.cs:82)
UnityStandardAssets.CrossPlatformInput.MobileControlRig.OnActiveBuildTargetChanged (BuildTarget previousTarget, BuildTarget newTarget) (at Assets/Standard Assets/CrossPlatformInput/Scripts/MobileControlRig.cs:98)
UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces.OnActiveBuildTargetChanged (BuildTarget previousPlatform, BuildTarget newPlatform) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildPipelineInterfaces.cs:345)
is thrown in the console. See attached video.
- Reproducible in 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3;
- The code doesn't compile in 5.6.1p2;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Uncommenting line 82 in 'MobileControlRig.cs' script fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated