Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Regression] No error in console when failed to build because of Editor scripts not in Editor folder
1. Open attached project (20210406_ed.zip)
2. Open BuildSettings and click Build. Select any folder to build
Actual result: Build failed silently. No error in console.
Expected result: There should be errors in console e.g. "The type or namespace name 'Build' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor'".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance