Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Planned for 2021.1.X
[Regression] No error in console when failed to build because of Editor scripts not in Editor folder
1. Open attached project (20210406_ed.zip)
2. Open BuildSettings and click Build. Select any folder to build
Actual result: Build failed silently. No error in console.
Expected result: There should be errors in console e.g. "The type or namespace name 'Build' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor'".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)