Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Regression] No error in console when failed to build because of Editor scripts not in Editor folder
1. Open attached project (20210406_ed.zip)
2. Open BuildSettings and click Build. Select any folder to build
Actual result: Build failed silently. No error in console.
Expected result: There should be errors in console e.g. "The type or namespace name 'Build' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor'".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used