Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Regression] No error in console when failed to build because of Editor scripts not in Editor folder
1. Open attached project (20210406_ed.zip)
2. Open BuildSettings and click Build. Select any folder to build
Actual result: Build failed silently. No error in console.
Expected result: There should be errors in console e.g. "The type or namespace name 'Build' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor'".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU