Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Regression] No error in console when failed to build because of Editor scripts not in Editor folder
1. Open attached project (20210406_ed.zip)
2. Open BuildSettings and click Build. Select any folder to build
Actual result: Build failed silently. No error in console.
Expected result: There should be errors in console e.g. "The type or namespace name 'Build' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor'".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process