Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.8f1
Fixed in 2018.2
[Regression] FOV value cannot be changed below 1
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the Sample Scene and enter Play mode
3. Type in 0.5 into the input field and press enter
4 Observe the Camera
Expected result: The Camera Field of View changes
Actual result: The Camera Field of View doesn't change, It is clamped to always be above 1
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a10, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.2.0b2
Not reproducible: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string