Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[Regression] Editor is not responding for a while when adding Cloth component to a Mesh with a high Vertex count
1. Open the attached "ReproProject"
2. Click on "mesk200k1:defaukt1" GameObject in Hierarchy
3. Add a Cloth component to it in Hierarchy
Expected result: Cloth component gets added after a second or two
Actual result: Editor freezes after adding a Cloth component, is not responding for a few minutes
Regression introduced in - 2017.3.0a7
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0b4, 2017.3.0a7
Not reproducible with - 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1
Note: Happens with all of the models that have a bigger vertices/polygons count. Does not happen with a more simple models
Fixed in 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.