Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Regression] Editor is not responding for a while when adding Cloth component to a Mesh with a high Vertex count
1. Open the attached "ReproProject"
2. Click on "mesk200k1:defaukt1" GameObject in Hierarchy
3. Add a Cloth component to it in Hierarchy
Expected result: Cloth component gets added after a second or two
Actual result: Editor freezes after adding a Cloth component, is not responding for a few minutes
Regression introduced in - 2017.3.0a7
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0b4, 2017.3.0a7
Not reproducible with - 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1
Note: Happens with all of the models that have a bigger vertices/polygons count. Does not happen with a more simple models
Fixed in 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"