Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Regression] Crash in GameObjectUtility:GetStaticEditorFlags after clicking on the missing tree prefab
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Select 'Terrain' gameobject in the Hierarchy;
3. Go to 'Place Trees' tab;
4. In the Terrain Inspector click on the 'Missing' tree prefab.
Prefab is selected and Editor doesn't crash.
Editor crashes. See attached video.
Last calls from the stacktrace:
0x00000000621C3C15 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditor.GameObjectUtility:GetStaticEditorFlags (UnityEngine.GameObject)
0x0000000000C7D48C (Mono JIT Code) [C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\TerrainEditor\TerrainInspector.cs:1074] UnityEditor.TerrainInspector:ShowTrees ()
0x00000000621E86B8 (Mono JIT Code) [C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\TerrainEditor\TerrainInspector.cs:1596] UnityEditor.TerrainInspector:OnInspectorGUI ()
0x000000006213D5D7 (Mono JIT Code) [C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\Inspector\InspectorWindow.cs:1245] UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor,int,bool,bool&,UnityEngine.Rect&)
0x000000006210A796 (Mono JIT Code) [C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\Inspector\InspectorWindow.cs:1022] UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors (UnityEditor.Editor)
0x0000000062107725 (Mono JIT Code) [C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\Inspector\InspectorWindow.cs:361] UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI ()
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.3.0b1.
- Reproduces in 2018.1.0a6, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.3.0b1;
- Not reproduces in 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0p3;
- Reproduces on both Windows 10 and OSX 10.13.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform