Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Regression] Build and Run tries to create Standalone executable named "Assets" which results in Assets folder being deleted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Press CTRL + B
3. When you are asked where to build just leave file name blank and press cancel
4. Press CTRL + B again
Result: Unity starts to create a build with "Assets" name, and as result Assets folder is deleted - and the user loses all his data.
Expected result: It should always ask for the build name until you provide one.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0b2, 2017.0b3, trunk
Regression found in: 2017.2.0a4
Not reproducible on: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags