Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Regression] Build and Run tries to create Standalone executable named "Assets" which results in Assets folder being deleted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Press CTRL + B
3. When you are asked where to build just leave file name blank and press cancel
4. Press CTRL + B again
Result: Unity starts to create a build with "Assets" name, and as result Assets folder is deleted - and the user loses all his data.
Expected result: It should always ask for the build name until you provide one.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0b2, 2017.0b3, trunk
Regression found in: 2017.2.0a4
Not reproducible on: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually