Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[Regression] Build and Run tries to create Standalone executable named "Assets" which results in Assets folder being deleted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Press CTRL + B
3. When you are asked where to build just leave file name blank and press cancel
4. Press CTRL + B again
Result: Unity starts to create a build with "Assets" name, and as result Assets folder is deleted - and the user loses all his data.
Expected result: It should always ask for the build name until you provide one.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0b2, 2017.0b3, trunk
Regression found in: 2017.2.0a4
Not reproducible on: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Timeline, audio ease in and ease out broken when assigned an audio source
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders