Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Regression][API] 'scriptParameterClass != NULL' exceptions thrown when opening project containing OnTerrainChanged API
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene.
No errors thrown.
- Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'scriptParameterClass != NULL'
- Script error: OnTerrainChanged
This message parameter has to be of type: int
The message will be ignored.
are thrown in the console. See attached screenshot.
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.2.0a2.
- Reproducible in 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0a2;
- Not reproducible in 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f2, 5.6.1p2;
- Reproducible on OSX 10.12.5 and Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Mar 24, 2018 20:09
2017.2.0.f3 still happens
Dec 16, 2017 18:13
Do we still have to wait for 2017.3 for this to be fixed, or is it possible it was slipped into one of the 2017.2.x interim builds and patches?
Dec 14, 2017 18:44
any resolution on this yet? I'm getting the same thing on 2017.2.0.f3
Dec 13, 2017 14:57
Yes I have it as well. Is there a fix?
Dec 07, 2017 07:32
I get this error in 2017.2.0f3
Dec 03, 2017 11:10
get the error in Unity Version 2017.2.0f3
Dec 02, 2017 10:24
I get the error in Unity Version 2017.2.0f3
Nov 10, 2017 11:42
I get this error and the editor crashes when exiting play mode.
Nov 07, 2017 22:52
Why is the voting close when this is not yet fixed. I am seeing this spamming the console in 2017.2.-f1
Oct 27, 2017 15:22
Also seeing this with 2017.2.0f3.