Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[Regression][API] 'scriptParameterClass != NULL' exceptions thrown when opening project containing OnTerrainChanged API
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene.
No errors thrown.
- Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'scriptParameterClass != NULL'
- Script error: OnTerrainChanged
This message parameter has to be of type: int
The message will be ignored.
are thrown in the console. See attached screenshot.
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.2.0a2.
- Reproducible in 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0a2;
- Not reproducible in 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f2, 5.6.1p2;
- Reproducible on OSX 10.12.5 and Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly