Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Regression][API] 'scriptParameterClass != NULL' exceptions thrown when opening project containing OnTerrainChanged API
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene.
No errors thrown.
- Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'scriptParameterClass != NULL'
- Script error: OnTerrainChanged
This message parameter has to be of type: int
The message will be ignored.
are thrown in the console. See attached screenshot.
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.2.0a2.
- Reproducible in 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0a2;
- Not reproducible in 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f2, 5.6.1p2;
- Reproducible on OSX 10.12.5 and Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3