Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Registering a handler with NetworkServer causes high CPU usage (caused by network thread starting)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build & Run the scene
3. Open task manager and observe the huge CPU usage
Expected result: NetworkServer.RegisterHandler(MsgType.Highest + 1, FakeHandler) should not cause a CPU leak
Reproduced in: 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a4
Not reproduced in 5.5.1f1
Verified with 2017.1.0b6 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets