Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Registering a handler with NetworkServer causes high CPU usage (caused by network thread starting)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build & Run the scene
3. Open task manager and observe the huge CPU usage
Expected result: NetworkServer.RegisterHandler(MsgType.Highest + 1, FakeHandler) should not cause a CPU leak
Reproduced in: 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a4
Not reproduced in 5.5.1f1
Verified with 2017.1.0b6 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags