Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[ReflectionProbe] Exception thrown when the background color is modified
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project and change background color of reflection probe in scene `test`
1) Create a new scene and disable Realtime GI and Baked GI
2) Disable Auto mode in lighting window
3) Switch Environment Reflections to Custom and Environment Lighting to Color
4) Create a static plane and a dynamic sphere in the hierarchy
5) Assign a reflection probe to dynamic sphere
6) Switch Reflection Probe type from `Baked` to `Realtime`
7) Change `Refresh Mode` of Reflection Probe to `Every frame`
8) Change `Background` color of Reflection probe
9) Observe the bug
- Not a regression, it can be reproduced across all Unity versions that have Reflection Probes feature
- Complete Argument Exception is shared below
- Only occurs when Auto mode is disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website