Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Reflection Probes have low resolution textures when building with Texture Streaming enabled and "Default" Compression Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1115306-ReflectionProbeStreamingBug_modified" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Make sure that Texture Streaming is enabled under Project Setting -> Quality
3. Build project with Compression Mode set to "Default" in the Build Settings
4. Run the built project and observe the sphere's reflections
Expected result: reflection resolution is high (can clearly see the skybox's reflection)
Actual result: reflection resolution is very low
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Could not test with: 2018.2.0a2 and older (no texture streaming feature)
Note: this happens only with baked reflection probes and only in build versions of the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete