Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Reflection Probes have low resolution textures when building with Texture Streaming enabled and "Default" Compression Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1115306-ReflectionProbeStreamingBug_modified" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Make sure that Texture Streaming is enabled under Project Setting -> Quality
3. Build project with Compression Mode set to "Default" in the Build Settings
4. Run the built project and observe the sphere's reflections
Expected result: reflection resolution is high (can clearly see the skybox's reflection)
Actual result: reflection resolution is very low
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Could not test with: 2018.2.0a2 and older (no texture streaming feature)
Note: this happens only with baked reflection probes and only in build versions of the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"