Search Issue Tracker
[Reflect] Standalone build fails with package errors if Unity Reflect is installed
Standalone build fails with Package errors when Unity Reflect package and projects are imported. Build fails even when Unity Reflect package is installed in an empty project. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager > Install Unity Reflect
3) Window > Reflect > Reflect Window
4) Update / Import project
5) File > Build Settings > Build for Standalone
Actual result: Builds fails with package errors
Expected result: Build should be completed successfully
Occurring in: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.1.0a1 with Reflect version 1.2.0-preview.26, 1.0.0-preview.11
2019.4.8f1 with package version 1.2.0 preview.26
Library\PackageCache\firstname.lastname@example.org\Runtime\Utils\LoginResolver.cs(510,33): error CS1069: The type name 'Registry' could not be found in the namespace 'Microsoft.Win32'. This type has been forwarded to assembly 'Microsoft.Win32.Registry, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' Consider adding a reference to that assembly.
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first