Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Reference to HttpClient() statement is not found in VS2017
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "HttpConflict"
2. Load NewBehaviourScript.cs script
3. Hover mouse on HttpClient() statement
Expected result: HttpClient() reference is found.
Actual result: Message pops up: the type or namespace name 'HttpClient' cannot be found.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0a6.
Note: In 2017.1 - 2018.1.0a5 System.Net.Http namespace is not found.
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU