Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Reference to HttpClient() statement is not found in VS2017
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "HttpConflict"
2. Load NewBehaviourScript.cs script
3. Hover mouse on HttpClient() statement
Expected result: HttpClient() reference is found.
Actual result: Message pops up: the type or namespace name 'HttpClient' cannot be found.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0a6.
Note: In 2017.1 - 2018.1.0a5 System.Net.Http namespace is not found.
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode