Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Reference to HttpClient() statement is not found in VS2017
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "HttpConflict"
2. Load NewBehaviourScript.cs script
3. Hover mouse on HttpClient() statement
Expected result: HttpClient() reference is found.
Actual result: Message pops up: the type or namespace name 'HttpClient' cannot be found.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0a6.
Note: In 2017.1 - 2018.1.0a5 System.Net.Http namespace is not found.
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam