Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Redundant for-loop in UnityEditor.Profiling.ModuleEditor.CounterCollector
How to reproduce:
1. Open "UnityEditor.Profiling.ModuleEditor.CounterCollector" source code
2. Search "for (int i = 0; i < counters.Count; i++)"
Expected result: Not found
Actual result: Found
Reproducible with: 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.34f1 (ModuleEditor didn't exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a8