Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Red line at the edge of a window when stretched
Steps to reproduce :
- just open Unity and you will notice 2 small red lines at the right edge of the editor
- try to import a package from the Asset Store and notice the edge of the Import Window
Regression from 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property