Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Red line at the edge of a window when stretched
Steps to reproduce :
- just open Unity and you will notice 2 small red lines at the right edge of the editor
- try to import a package from the Asset Store and notice the edge of the Import Window
Regression from 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button