Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Red line at the edge of a window when stretched
Steps to reproduce :
- just open Unity and you will notice 2 small red lines at the right edge of the editor
- try to import a package from the Asset Store and notice the edge of the Import Window
Regression from 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened