Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
Red line at the edge of a window when stretched
Steps to reproduce :
- just open Unity and you will notice 2 small red lines at the right edge of the editor
- try to import a package from the Asset Store and notice the edge of the Import Window
Regression from 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window