Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
Red line at the edge of a window when stretched
Steps to reproduce :
- just open Unity and you will notice 2 small red lines at the right edge of the editor
- try to import a package from the Asset Store and notice the edge of the Import Window
Regression from 2017.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source