Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
RectTransform.sizeDelta resets prefab with RectTransform position if was instantiated at the same frame
1. Open project
2. Play scene
3. Press button 'A', notice that emoji is added to right upper corner of white rectangle
4. Press button 'B', notice that white rectangle changed it's size
5. Press 'A then B' button
Expected: another emoji will be spawned to same position as the first one, white rectangle will change it's size again.
Actual: second emoji is placed to (0,0,Z) instead of the 1st emoji position, white rectangle change it's size as expected.
Reproduced: 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website