Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
RectTransform.sizeDelta resets prefab with RectTransform position if was instantiated at the same frame
1. Open project
2. Play scene
3. Press button 'A', notice that emoji is added to right upper corner of white rectangle
4. Press button 'B', notice that white rectangle changed it's size
5. Press 'A then B' button
Expected: another emoji will be spawned to same position as the first one, white rectangle will change it's size again.
Actual: second emoji is placed to (0,0,Z) instead of the 1st emoji position, white rectangle change it's size as expected.
Reproduced: 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework