Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
RectTransform.sizeDelta resets prefab with RectTransform position if was instantiated at the same frame
1. Open project
2. Play scene
3. Press button 'A', notice that emoji is added to right upper corner of white rectangle
4. Press button 'B', notice that white rectangle changed it's size
5. Press 'A then B' button
Expected: another emoji will be spawned to same position as the first one, white rectangle will change it's size again.
Actual: second emoji is placed to (0,0,Z) instead of the 1st emoji position, white rectangle change it's size as expected.
Reproduced: 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle