Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
Rect tool behaves incorrectly when used on object that are massively scaled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Create a cube with 10k scale on all axis
3. Try to use the rect tool on it.
Expected: the rect tool behaves correctly
Actual: the rect tool behavior is broken
Reproduced in: 2018.4.18f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b1, Version: 2020.2.0a2.295
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits