Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Recorded values on the KeyFrames are set to 0 when controlling Animator with OnAnimatorMove() which has Animator.applyRootMotion
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1145760"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets and open "SampleScene"
3. Open Animation window
4. Select "Square" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
5. Notice how values on the KeyFrames are "0"
-- Removing the "Root Motion Handler" script from the GameObject will cause the values on the KeyFrames to return to normal
Expected results: GetComponent<Animator>().ApplyBuiltinRootMotion(); enables Root Motion in the Animation
Actual results: GetComponent<Animator>().ApplyBuiltinRootMotion(); disables recorded KeyFrame values
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Not Reproducible with: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version