Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Recorded values on the KeyFrames are set to 0 when controlling Animator with OnAnimatorMove() which has Animator.applyRootMotion
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1145760"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets and open "SampleScene"
3. Open Animation window
4. Select "Square" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
5. Notice how values on the KeyFrames are "0"
-- Removing the "Root Motion Handler" script from the GameObject will cause the values on the KeyFrames to return to normal
Expected results: GetComponent<Animator>().ApplyBuiltinRootMotion(); enables Root Motion in the Animation
Actual results: GetComponent<Animator>().ApplyBuiltinRootMotion(); disables recorded KeyFrame values
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Not Reproducible with: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy