Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
"Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
"Recalculate Lightmap Scale" in the LOD component makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest LOD.
Open gfx test 820-ProgressiveLightmapperLODSkip
Click on the MeshRenderer called 'structure 1' (Objects -> Building -> lod_structure -> structure 1)
Click on the LOD group 'Building'
Click "Recalculate Lightmap Scale"
Observe that 'scale in lightmap' for the 'structure 1' object has decreased even though it appear in LOD0.
Expected result: scale in lightmap should be based on the most detailed LOD level, not the least detailed level the object appears in.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Mouse position is incorrect when playing build on a multiple monitor setup in full screen mode
- PlayerSettings.asset displays incorrect appleEnableAutomaticSigning value
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option