Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
"Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
"Recalculate Lightmap Scale" in the LOD component makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest LOD.
Open gfx test 820-ProgressiveLightmapperLODSkip
Click on the MeshRenderer called 'structure 1' (Objects -> Building -> lod_structure -> structure 1)
Click on the LOD group 'Building'
Click "Recalculate Lightmap Scale"
Observe that 'scale in lightmap' for the 'structure 1' object has decreased even though it appear in LOD0.
Expected result: scale in lightmap should be based on the most detailed LOD level, not the least detailed level the object appears in.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar