Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
"Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
"Recalculate Lightmap Scale" in the LOD component makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest LOD.
Open gfx test 820-ProgressiveLightmapperLODSkip
Click on the MeshRenderer called 'structure 1' (Objects -> Building -> lod_structure -> structure 1)
Click on the LOD group 'Building'
Click "Recalculate Lightmap Scale"
Observe that 'scale in lightmap' for the 'structure 1' object has decreased even though it appear in LOD0.
Expected result: scale in lightmap should be based on the most detailed LOD level, not the least detailed level the object appears in.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used