Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
"Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
"Recalculate Lightmap Scale" in the LOD component makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest LOD.
Open gfx test 820-ProgressiveLightmapperLODSkip
Click on the MeshRenderer called 'structure 1' (Objects -> Building -> lod_structure -> structure 1)
Click on the LOD group 'Building'
Click "Recalculate Lightmap Scale"
Observe that 'scale in lightmap' for the 'structure 1' object has decreased even though it appear in LOD0.
Expected result: scale in lightmap should be based on the most detailed LOD level, not the least detailed level the object appears in.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance