Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
"Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
"Recalculate Lightmap Scale" in the LOD component makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest LOD.
Open gfx test 820-ProgressiveLightmapperLODSkip
Click on the MeshRenderer called 'structure 1' (Objects -> Building -> lod_structure -> structure 1)
Click on the LOD group 'Building'
Click "Recalculate Lightmap Scale"
Observe that 'scale in lightmap' for the 'structure 1' object has decreased even though it appear in LOD0.
Expected result: scale in lightmap should be based on the most detailed LOD level, not the least detailed level the object appears in.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing