Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Rec mode is broken
Editing the transform of a GO in the scene window, while in Record mode in Animation Window OR Timeline, no longer creates keys.
(Note that modifying the value in the inspector does create a key, as expected.)
- Create a new project
- Create a cube
- Open Animation Window
- Create a new animation clip
- Enable Rec mode (red button)
- Select and move the cube in the scene window…
Bug: key is NOT added to the clip
Expected: property and key is added to the clip
NOTE: It is occurring with Position and Scale property.
This is a regression.
Version 2020.1.0a8 (e90144141db5)
Fri, 27 Sep 2019 13:54:14 GMT
Version 2020.1.0a9 (1b0ab537688a)
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 11:44:56 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers