Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Rec mode is broken
Editing the transform of a GO in the scene window, while in Record mode in Animation Window OR Timeline, no longer creates keys.
(Note that modifying the value in the inspector does create a key, as expected.)
- Create a new project
- Create a cube
- Open Animation Window
- Create a new animation clip
- Enable Rec mode (red button)
- Select and move the cube in the scene window…
Bug: key is NOT added to the clip
Expected: property and key is added to the clip
NOTE: It is occurring with Position and Scale property.
This is a regression.
Version 2020.1.0a8 (e90144141db5)
Fri, 27 Sep 2019 13:54:14 GMT
Version 2020.1.0a9 (1b0ab537688a)
Wed, 09 Oct 2019 11:44:56 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect