Search Issue Tracker
Rearranging windows causes window overlap and flickering game window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Separate Scene and Game windows so they are both visible
3. Under them put Project window (reproducible with any other window)
4. Drag and clip Projects window to Game windows bottom
5. Make Project window a floating window
Expected results: Windows are rearranged currently, no flickering or overlapping windows.
Actual results: Game window partially overlaps Scene window, Inspector window disappears. In game mode game window some times starts flickering.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first