Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
"ReadPixels" errors appear when modifying a directional light with a realtime reflection probe
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. Rotate the Directional Light
Expected: no errors in the Console window
Actual: "D3D11 unsupported ReadPixels destination texture format (6)" errors appear in the console
Reproduced in: 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Oct 18, 2020 05:24
I get this error in 2019.4.12f when using the nvidia flex water tutorial in my scene.
May 22, 2020 14:43
HDRP is also OK. To bake a HDR reflection probe in URP, set the desktop graphics API to Vulkan.
May 21, 2020 13:37
Same here. Still getting error 2019.3.14f1.
May 21, 2020 05:36
Still getting error 2019.3.14f1.
The workaround is to disable HDR on the probe.
May 13, 2020 14:47
Still happening in 2019.3.13f1
May 06, 2020 10:54
Same here, still happening in 2019.3.11f1.
May 01, 2020 03:27
"I get this error in 2019.3.11f1." same issue
Apr 26, 2020 21:16
I get this error in 2019.3.11f1.