Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Re-loading DLLs takes a lot more time compared to Unity 4
Re-loading dlls in unity 5* takes about ~6x times more time, then in 4* unity version.
1. Open project "Dll Reload Problem" (Attached by Lukas).
2. Go to Assets/Editor.
1. Select all dlls.
2. Re-import them.
3. It should take roughly ~12 seconds.
4. Try all this steps again with unity 4*, re-importing will take about 1-2 seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked
- TMP_SpriteAsset sprite icons don't match the name when initially opening the project
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project