Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1
[Razer Phone] TargetFPS and vSyncCount has no effect on the actual FPS
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run on Razer or Razer 2
Expected results: The fps is set accordingly to the TargetFPS and the vSyncCount setting
Actual results: Razer always keeps 120Fps, Razer 2 always keeps 90Fps. With few exceptions listed below:
When Razer target fps is set to 30, the actual fps becomes 45-50.
When Razer 2 target fps is set to 30, the actual fps becomes 45.
vSyncCount=2 had no effect except on 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a5 where it set the fps to 45 on both Razer phones.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a5.
Reproduced with devices:
VLNQA00217 Razer Phone 2 8.1.0 Snapdragon 845 SDM845 Adreno (TM) 630 OpenGL ES 3.2
VLNQA00003 Razer Razer Phone 7.1.1 Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 Adreno (TM) 540 OpenGL ES 3.2
Not reproduced with devices:
VLNQA00101 Samsung Galaxy Note8 8.0.0 Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 Adreno (TM) 540 OpenGL ES 3.2
VLNQA00017 Huawei Nexus 6P 8.0.0 Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 Adreno (TM) 430 OpenGL ES 3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error