Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
RaycastResult.sortingLayer always returns the default Layer when Raycast hits a GameObject with a Tilemap Renderer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project "RaycastHit.sortingLayer.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click on the Tilemap GameObject
Expected result: "My Sorting Layer" is printed as RaycastResult.sortingLayer
Actual result: "Default" is printed as RaycastResult.sortingLayer
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Could not test on Unity 2017.4, due to a fatal error being thrown when opening the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project