Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
RaycastResult.sortingLayer always returns the default Layer when Raycast hits a GameObject with a Tilemap Renderer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project "RaycastHit.sortingLayer.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click on the Tilemap GameObject
Expected result: "My Sorting Layer" is printed as RaycastResult.sortingLayer
Actual result: "Default" is printed as RaycastResult.sortingLayer
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Could not test on Unity 2017.4, due to a fatal error being thrown when opening the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called