Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
RaycastResult.sortingLayer always returns the default Layer when Raycast hits a GameObject with a Tilemap Renderer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project "RaycastHit.sortingLayer.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click on the Tilemap GameObject
Expected result: "My Sorting Layer" is printed as RaycastResult.sortingLayer
Actual result: "Default" is printed as RaycastResult.sortingLayer
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Could not test on Unity 2017.4, due to a fatal error being thrown when opening the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR