Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2023.1.0a12
Raycast/Linecast don't detect backfaces when Physics.queriesHitBackfaces is set to True
1. Open the attached project
2. Select "Source" GameObject
3. Move it so it creates a line between itself and "Target" GameObject that is interrupted by cube
4. Inspect how the line is interrupted by cube
5. In the Inspector toggle off and on one by one "Use Raycast Hit" and "Use Raycast"
6. Move "Source" GameObject inside the cube
7. In the Inspector toggle off "Use Raycast Hit"
Expected result: Line is interrupted
Actual result: Line is not interrupted
Reproducible with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.10f1, 2022.2.0b2, 2023.1.0a4
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags