Search Issue Tracker
Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project ("GraphicRaycaster2019.zip")
2. Enter Play mode in the Sample Scene
3. Notice the Console
Expected: the "Input Blocking Overlay" is called after "Front Button"
Actual: the order is reversed
Reproduced in: 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a5
Note: User claims that this bug does not reproduce in 2018.4, you can check it with the attached project ("GraphicRaycaster2018.zip")
However, I cannot confirm that, since the 2019 project breaks when backported to 2018.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits