Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.0a4
Raycast is offset when using alphaHitTestMinimumThreshold with "Tight" Mesh Type
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "AlphaThresholdBug.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Hover with the mouse over the top of the "Tight" GameObject in the Game view
Expected results: GameObject is highlighted
Actual results: GameObject is not highlighted
Reproducible with: 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.26f1, 2022.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0a4, 2022.2.21f1, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a16
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"