Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
How to reproduce:
1. Open any (new) project
2. Create a Terrain
3. Select the Raise/Lower height terrain tool
4. Move the mouse over the Terrain
- Note how the brush flickers as it moves
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3