Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
How to reproduce:
1. Open any (new) project
2. Create a Terrain
3. Select the Raise/Lower height terrain tool
4. Move the mouse over the Terrain
- Note how the brush flickers as it moves
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode