Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
How to reproduce:
1. Open any (new) project
2. Create a Terrain
3. Select the Raise/Lower height terrain tool
4. Move the mouse over the Terrain
- Note how the brush flickers as it moves
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website