Search Issue Tracker
Raycast doesn't hit some objects in WebGL build
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Test.zip)
2. Build and run the project for WebGL
3. Hover the mouse over object and observe that some parts of the object are hit by raycast, some are not
Expected: Raycast hits the objects correctly
Reproduced in 2017.3.1p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a8
Did not reproduce in 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.2.0a9, 2018.2.0b1
Regression introduced in 2017.3.1p2
Fixed in 2018.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab