Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Ray tracing shaders don't fetch vertex color. The resulting color is black.
Feature needs to be backported to 2020.1
Affect all versions, was just not implemented.
Repro steps :
- Open test project
- Open test scene "vertex"
Expected : The RT SSReflection should show the vertex color
Result : The RT SSReflection is black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode