Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Ray tracing shaders don't fetch vertex color. The resulting color is black.
Feature needs to be backported to 2020.1
Affect all versions, was just not implemented.
Repro steps :
- Open test project
- Open test scene "vertex"
Expected : The RT SSReflection should show the vertex color
Result : The RT SSReflection is black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets