Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Ray tracing shaders don't fetch vertex color. The resulting color is black.
Feature needs to be backported to 2020.1
Affect all versions, was just not implemented.
Repro steps :
- Open test project
- Open test scene "vertex"
Expected : The RT SSReflection should show the vertex color
Result : The RT SSReflection is black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] SearchQuery saving creates unused SearchContext
- [Linux][WebGL] ArgumentException errors spamming due to corrupt audio files after switching to WebGL platform
- Custom Reflection Probe cubemap is lost when changing Lightmap Encoding
- TextAsset.bytes allocates memory on each call, need a NativeArray / non-alloc version
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs