Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Ray tracing shaders don't fetch vertex color. The resulting color is black.
Feature needs to be backported to 2020.1
Affect all versions, was just not implemented.
Repro steps :
- Open test project
- Open test scene "vertex"
Expected : The RT SSReflection should show the vertex color
Result : The RT SSReflection is black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called