Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Ray tracing shaders don't fetch vertex color. The resulting color is black.
Feature needs to be backported to 2020.1
Affect all versions, was just not implemented.
Repro steps :
- Open test project
- Open test scene "vertex"
Expected : The RT SSReflection should show the vertex color
Result : The RT SSReflection is black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform