Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.1f1, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a15
Quick Search does not display Hierarchy GameObjects when using custom PreviewSceneStage
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Teste_PreviewStage" project
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Navigate to Menu > Test and select "Open Preview Stage"
4. In the "Open Preview Stage" menu select "Open Stage"
5. Add a sphere (GameObject > 3D Object > Sphere)
6. Open Quick Search (Edit > Search All)
7. In Quick Search enter "h:Sphere" and observe the results
Expected result: sphere GameObject is shown in Quick Search
Actual result: nothing is shown in the Quick Search results
Reproduced with: 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.10f1, 2023.1.0b7, 2023.2.0a5
Reproduced on: Windows 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time