Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X
Fixed in 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a15
Fix In Review for 2022.3.1f1
Quick Search does not display Hierarchy GameObjects when using custom PreviewSceneStage
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Teste_PreviewStage" project
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Navigate to Menu > Test and select "Open Preview Stage"
4. In the "Open Preview Stage" menu select "Open Stage"
5. Add a sphere (GameObject > 3D Object > Sphere)
6. Open Quick Search (Edit > Search All)
7. In Quick Search enter "h:Sphere" and observe the results
Expected result: sphere GameObject is shown in Quick Search
Actual result: nothing is shown in the Quick Search results
Reproduced with: 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.10f1, 2023.1.0b7, 2023.2.0a5
Reproduced on: Windows 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide