Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[Quest] Unusable performance when terrain includes trees
In a simple scene with a terrain that includes a few trees performance is unusable (tearing and judder) when using MultiView with Vulkan, or either stereo mode with OpenGLES3. I found this problem with this configuration:
- Unity (trunk 45138d0401c5)
- BuiltIn RP
In the same scene, performance is okay using Vulkan with MultiPass stereo.
In a scene with the same terrain but no trees, performance is okay using Vulkan and MultiView stereo, and probably all the other combinations of API / stereo mode as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values