Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[Quest] Unusable performance when terrain includes trees
In a simple scene with a terrain that includes a few trees performance is unusable (tearing and judder) when using MultiView with Vulkan, or either stereo mode with OpenGLES3. I found this problem with this configuration:
- Unity (trunk 45138d0401c5)
- BuiltIn RP
In the same scene, performance is okay using Vulkan with MultiPass stereo.
In a scene with the same terrain but no trees, performance is okay using Vulkan and MultiView stereo, and probably all the other combinations of API / stereo mode as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account