Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[QualitySettings] "Lod Bias" should be spelled "LOD Bias"
LOD is an abbreviation and should be spelled with all caps.
1. Open Unity.
2. Go to Quality Settings
3. LOD is spelled "Lod"
Expected outcome: "Lod" to be spelled "LOD".
- not a regression, seems we've always spelled it that way in quality settings.
- The component spelling and the individual LOD's are spelled with all caps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline