Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Property fields have become narrower when using MaterialEditor.SetDefaultGUIWidths()
1. Open the attached project "Case_1405121.zip"
2. In the Project window select "New Material.mat"
3. Observe the fields below the label "After calling SetDefaultGUIWidths()" in the Inspector window
Expected result: The width of the fields is the same as in previous versions
Actual result: The fields are narrower than in previous versions
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0b1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0a16
- Comparison of current and previous widths can be seen in "Case_1405121.jpg" and "See.png"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up