Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Property fields have become narrower when using MaterialEditor.SetDefaultGUIWidths()
1. Open the attached project "Case_1405121.zip"
2. In the Project window select "New Material.mat"
3. Observe the fields below the label "After calling SetDefaultGUIWidths()" in the Inspector window
Expected result: The width of the fields is the same as in previous versions
Actual result: The fields are narrower than in previous versions
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0b1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0a16
- Comparison of current and previous widths can be seen in "Case_1405121.jpg" and "See.png"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer
- The "loopPointReached" event is continuously triggered when a Video Clip with looping and skip-on-drop disabled restarts playback after reaching the end
- [Android] URP Decal Projector fails to render decals at a shorter distance than the value of Draw Distance when built for Android