Search Issue Tracker
Properties set/edited via Script are not updated when using Sprite Atlas V2
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Test"
2. In the top toolbar, select "MenuTest -> Add SpriteAtlas to build - SpriteAtlas"
3. In the Project window, inspect the "V1" and "V2" assets
4. Check the "Include in Build" option
Expected result: Option is set on V1 and V2 Sprite Atlases
Actual result: Option is set only on V1 Sprite Atlas
Reproducible with: 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a3
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.29f1 (Sprite Atlas V2 cannot be imported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- [Android] [IL2CPP] 'MethodAccessException: Attempt to access method' is thrown when using Faster builds IL2CPP Code Generation
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction