Search Issue Tracker
Projects with script amount exceeding the maximum number of Win32 menu items fill Console with 'Failed to insert item' messages
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-submitted project (ManyScripts)
2. See the Console window
Expected result: the Console does not have any warnings/errors
Actual result: the Console is filled with Failed to insert item. Name: <name>, Command: <command> warnings
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file