Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
Projects built with Mac produce blinking black screen when opened
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an empty project on Mac or HDRP template
2. Add HDRP via package manager (if new project)
3. Run HDRP wizard (if new project)
4. Make a standalone mac build
5. Launch application
Application launched without issues
Application opens with a black blinking screen
Tested again with Unity 2019.3.0a12 and HDRP 7.0.1
The issue is still there(blinking), but now you can see "Trial version" in the middle of the black screen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"