Search Issue Tracker
[Projector] Projector component using wrong Projection matrix when camera matrix is jittered
When using a jittered projection matrix on the active camera Projectors flicker due to incorrect projection. Either the Projector is using projectionMatrix and it needs to use nonJitteredProjectionMatrix or the Projector's matrix isnt jittered and needs jitter applied when necessary.
1) Open attached project and scene "Scene"
2) Enter play mode
3) Select PostProcessingProfile and set TAA jitter spread to 0 to nullify jitter (fixes issue)
Result: Part of the mesh affected by the projector flickers
Expected: No flicker
Reproduces on 5.5+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler