Search Issue Tracker
Project Settings>Services Window is broken
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Editor>Project Settings>Services
2. Observe the broken alignments, overlap & text getting cut off
Expected behavior: the Services window has good text layout, no overlapping items, etc..
Actual behavior: text is getting cut off, items are overlapping one another, etc..
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta