Search Issue Tracker
Project Settings>Services Window is broken
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Editor>Project Settings>Services
2. Observe the broken alignments, overlap & text getting cut off
Expected behavior: the Services window has good text layout, no overlapping items, etc..
Actual behavior: text is getting cut off, items are overlapping one another, etc..
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used