Search Issue Tracker
Project Settings>Services Window is broken
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Editor>Project Settings>Services
2. Observe the broken alignments, overlap & text getting cut off
Expected behavior: the Services window has good text layout, no overlapping items, etc..
Actual behavior: text is getting cut off, items are overlapping one another, etc..
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0