Search Issue Tracker
Project gets stuck on import loop when upgrading to newer streams
1. Open user's attached project
Expected result: Project opens
Actual result: Project gets stuck on import loop (stuck on compiling C# scripts and reloading script assemblies)
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.27f1
Could not test with: 2021.2.0a1 - 2021.2.0a5 due to Unity Test Framework package errors: error CS1061: 'BuildPlayerOptions' does not contain a definition for 'subtarget' and no accessible extension method 'subtarget' accepting a first argument of type 'BuildPlayerOptions' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) etc.
Note: Might have regressed between 2021.2.0a1 - 2021.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file